Uploading an avatar picture

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Calathon
Marshall

Uploading an avatar picture

Post by Calathon »

Hello everyone,

the problem is as follows: I have had an avatar picture of a quite decent resolution which I wanted to upgrade. To do so, I uploaded a picture of 110x170 pixels, restricted it to 80x120 pixels (in order to keep the ratio halfways the original size) and changed the format to .png beforehand (the total size never exceeded 64 KB).
Still, the picture cannot be uploaded and thus does not appear where it should be.

Anyone got any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks, Calathon
"It is early morning, quiet and peaceful."
Calathon
Marshall

Re: Uploading an avatar picture

Post by Calathon »

Problem solved :!: You cannot upload a picture which exceeds 128x128 even if you decrease the size in the upload window. So the picture in the file you wish to upload must not be bigger than 128x128. If this is the case, you can change the ratio in the upload screen to a different one.
"It is early morning, quiet and peaceful."
Cuebramola
Initiate

Re: Uploading an avatar picture

Post by Cuebramola »

I have been thinking about uploading a picture of QUEBRAMOLA which is Brasilian for "Spring Breaker".Trouble is I never took a picture of one in Brasil.
Their's are real big and are installed on the main highways at the city limits. If you go over one at more than 10 MPH you will get the idea.
Cuebramola