I'm back!

Movies, politics, the inevitable collapse of our universe... whatever we're talking about, you're welcome to join the conversation!
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

I'm back!

Post by Vroqren »

Last visit was: Tue May 13, 2014 7:44 am

That was at the top of my screen when I logged on today. I am ashamed for it. My school work got crazy in May, but other than that I have no excuse. That is not, however, the last time that I worked on my walkthrough, and certainly not the last time that I thought about you guys.
I'm glad to see that this is still active and people are still playing Eschalon. I also saw the Steam Summer sale.
I'm all caught up on posts, and I noticed this post, that I evidently did not read, though it was posted the day before I kind of went inactive.
I'm wondering if you guys would still be interested in my walkthrough, though there is clearly a great one already out there. If not, I understand, though if so I am certainly still willing to continue.

Anyway, it's good to be back, and hopefully I stay more active this time. I will resume my previous pattern of constantly leaving the index page open in my browser, so that I don't forget about you guys again.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: I'm back!

Post by blatherbeard »

Hey we came back on the same day! lol
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.