2 things and another different thing.

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book II
MrEntity
Initiate

2 things and another different thing.

Post by MrEntity »

1 - For some reason whenever there are masses of pine trees on the screen, my game slows to a crawl. This never happened in book 1 in the various forests.

2 - When you get the lycanthrope quest, then talk to the magician and accept his quest but decide to kill him anyway you apparently lose the original quest. The only thing you can say to Xed is "I don't have time for you" or some such.

3 - Not a support issue, but pressing t to light a torch should automatically unequip your shield. Similarly, equipping a shield should douse your torch. It is somewhat annoying as it stands.
UnseeingEye
Pledge

Re: 2 things and another different thing.

Post by UnseeingEye »

MrEntity wrote: 2 - When you get the lycanthrope quest, then talk to the magician and accept his quest but decide to kill him anyway you apparently lose the original quest. The only thing you can say to Xed is "I don't have time for you" or some such.
I encountered another problem with this quest.
I finally killed Harpen, but the first time I finished our dialog with "I can't decide" option. Now the only thing I can tell to Xed is "I have not yet killed Harpen", although he is already killed :roll: