lraving town

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book II
mgbmgb
Steward

lraving town

Post by mgbmgb »

can i play eschalon book 2 on another computer, i'm in france, have to go to spain for a week, not taking mypc with me too big, but laptop available at my destination, is this possible? excuse my ignorance if this is a simple request. cos i'd miss the game since i'm so into it now. :? :wink:
IJBall
Major
Major

Re: lraving town

Post by IJBall »

mgbmgb wrote:can i play eschalon book 2 on another computer, i'm in france, have to go to spain for a week, not taking mypc with me too big, but laptop available at my destination, is this possible? excuse my ignorance if this is a simple request. cos i'd miss the game since i'm so into it now. :? :wink:
I believe the answer is "Yes, the license does allow for this" - I believe you're allowed to have it on any computer that you actually possess.

However, if you're going to install it on a computer that's not yours, you should delete it off that computer before you leave Spain for home... :mrgreen:
mgbmgb
Steward

Post by mgbmgb »

thats obvoius, basically because i'd like book 3 to exist
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

You could always buy a copy for your friend's computer and bring along your save files on a flash drive to swap in while you're playing, then copy them back to take home.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
mgbmgb
Steward

Post by mgbmgb »

would like to, but we're i'm going there are health problems, and ...etc
Tyranthraxus
Steward

Post by Tyranthraxus »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote:You could always buy a copy for your friend's computer and bring along your save files on a flash drive to swap in while you're playing, then copy them back to take home.
Even better, I have Book I installed on a Mandriva Flash drive, so I can take it anywhere there is a computer. :D