Character icon apparently frozen?

Macintosh support forum for Eschalon: Book II
zengrey
Apprentice

Character icon apparently frozen?

Post by zengrey »

Hi everybody! I just logged into EB: II this morning, and loaded my saved game. I'm @ Fanny's Inn BTW. My character, who was walking around all normal walking like last night is now doing this weird frozen, almost vampiry gliding thing, with no sound of walking as I glide through Port Kuudad. I can cast spells and interact with NPC's. Any ideas?

Thank you for your time in regard to this small matter. I hope your day is going well. Cheers, zengrey. :)
IJBall
Major
Major

Re: Character icon apparently frozen?

Post by IJBall »

zengrey wrote:Hi everybody! I just logged into EB: II this morning, and loaded my saved game. I'm @ Fanny's Inn BTW. My character, who was walking around all normal walking like last night is now doing this weird frozen, almost vampiry gliding thing, with no sound of walking as I glide through Port Kuudad. I can cast spells and interact with NPC's. Any ideas?
This 'effect' first cropped up on the Windows edition of Book II - yours is the first reported instance of this on a Mac!

Anyway, the fix for this is simple - just Restart your system.
With Windows people, just restarting did the trick.

Good luck! :)
zengrey
Apprentice

Re: Character icon apparently frozen?

Post by zengrey »

Just wanted to say thanks again! That took care of the issue straight away! Cheers, zengrey :P