Linux ver. 1.04a Beta

Linux support forums for Eschalon: Book II
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Linux ver. 1.04a Beta

Post by CrazyBernie »

See This Post

(Posted for you staunch Linux Advocates that might be ignoring the Windows section... :mrgreen:)
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: Linux ver. 1.04a Beta

Post by sirdilznik »

So far I can confirm the Ctrl+Journal crash bug is gone and one can now successfully enter Westwillow (after erasing the map files or starting a new game). No new issues to report as of yet but I've only been playing with 1.04a BETA for a short bit.
Will Pay For Cloth Map
Slammer64
Apprentice

Post by Slammer64 »

Linux version bug report: cannot click dice to re-roll attributes. Clean install and when creating a character for the first time you are put into attribute screen, dice are not highlighted and clicking has no effect.
Somewhere, just out of sight, the Penguins are gathering!
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by xolotl »

Slammer64 wrote:Linux version bug report: cannot click dice to re-roll attributes. Clean install and when creating a character for the first time you are put into attribute screen, dice are not highlighted and clicking has no effect.
This happens to me as well, though on my comp the dice ARE highlighted but clicking the button doesn't do anything.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Slammer64 wrote:Linux version bug report: cannot click dice to re-roll attributes. Clean install and when creating a character for the first time you are put into attribute screen, dice are not highlighted and clicking has no effect.
This is a system wide error. It has been fixed for 1.04b BETA.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.