Subject

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Donleon
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Subject

Post by Donleon »

So yeah last night i got some ideas for eschalon III pls reply (if you don't understand too :wink: )

-I hope that in Book 3 it will be fascinating the same as is in Book 1. the start was very cool cause you woke up in an destroyed town and didn't know who you are... (and the first dungeon was creepy O.o)
-Better use for weapon enhancements (like fire=little splash damage or ice=enemy attack rate reduction)
-Better poisons too (enemy movement slowed down,enemy tohit down,enemy mana down or even poisin wich does damage instant but not over time)
- armor sets (like Holy set holy axe, holy helmet,holy legs=+5 damage against undead's)
-maybe minigames in opening special locks
-Better regeneration system, it sucks that you always had to wait for sleeping so long after you killed an taurax... and sometimes there are much of 'em (so like food wich heals health too or insta sleeping (set the sleep time for 5 hours and then you instant wake up)
-Cooking skill (no more raw rat meat 8) )
-Smithing and mining too (you just took the gems out of the stone in before ^^)
-An own house
-The skill to build furniture for your house
-Meeles should have more skills
-Wandering Merchants
-A Quest or something like helping a City or even big base to be defended (allied healer,mages and guards should help you)
-Big dungeons like that dwarfen underground base
-Map editor (for mac too plz :D )
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Subject

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Some interesting stuff, Donleon. In Book II, of course, you do have your own house. It would just be nice if it were a quick travel location. As for building stuff for it, I don't know. That just seems too MMO to me. Also, remember that Book III probably starts pretty close to where Book II ends, with you standing nearly naked in a jungle holding a big gem possibly with little recollection of how you got there or who you are. :)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Donleon
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Re: Subject

Post by Donleon »

Hmmmm ye that house thing isn't a good idea... the main theme of the game was moving around and not sitting in your house and building things in there.