Holy sh!t

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: Holy sh!t

Post by blatherbeard »

Randomizer wrote:What do you mean I failed my roll to disbelieve?

This line is just so much win.

Anywho, just started book 2, cant wait for book 3, hope there is a book 51535325 and counting.

Ive never been this addicted to a game since Final Fantasy was actually GOOD.
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
RPGamer
Apprentice

Post by RPGamer »

Painted Lady wrote:Well, my guess would be that dragons are possible but not probable. The bones in Port K are from Barrea, and Book III is probably set in the islands to the east like Wylderan. That tricky BW could be setting us up for a T Rex sort of surprise - who knows?
Well.... think about it. btw... before you read on.. SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Anyways. At the end of Book II, you stand in the chamber infront of The One. You hold the Cruz of AGES. it's blasted with the la-di-da magic wand, and suddenly all of your equipment is gone, and you are in an unfamiliar land filled with jungle-y stuff. Cruz of AGES! hit by wand. and you're worried that dragons are all dead. Ever thought that we might be going back in time? >:)
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

I like that thought RPGamer. That's an angle that hadn't occurred to me.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
MyGameCompany
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by MyGameCompany »

Jedi_Learner wrote:
RPGamer wrote:At the end of Book II, you stand in the chamber infront of The One. You hold the Cruz of AGES.
You mean the Crux of Fire? :P Korren holds the Crux of Ages.
True. But when he blasted Korren, the Crux of Ages fell to the ground. I had to watch the cutscene again to be sure. Then the One tried to blast you, but you held up the Crux of Fire to block it. There was a flash of light, and you woke up in the jungle. Perhaps when the beam hit the Crux of Fire, the burst of energy somehow hit the Crux of Ages on the floor and triggered it.
Jedi_Learner wrote:
RPGamer wrote:Ever thought that we might be going back in time? >:)
What makes you think that? Because Book II ends in a tropical jungle? Or because of Fathamurk?
We know time travel is possible in Eschalon because of Fathamurk. So it's a good bet that time travel has to come into play somewhere in Book III. I think RPGamer might be onto something...
Troy
Former indie game developer
Check out my Book III mods: The Mystery of Rockhammer Mine and Expedition into West Mirkland
RPGamer
Apprentice

Post by RPGamer »

Always nice to be right, or atleast think you are. 8-) nobody ruin the moment, or I will have to like... stalk you. o.o
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

Looks like Jedi_Learner ruined your moment... :D

Although I believe we will be travelling back in time... sometime.
RPGamer
Apprentice

Post by RPGamer »

actually, it was a combination of my hopes, the knowledge that we are in a jungle, and the portals in fathamurk.
leshpar
Marshall

Post by leshpar »

blatherbeard wrote: Ive never been this addicted to a game since Final Fantasy was actually GOOD.

Hahaha, this is so true for me as well. Seriously, the first RPG I ever beat was FF4 on the snes. I stayed addicted to Final Fantasy through number 9, even buying a PS1 when I was still a hardcore nintendo kid just because final fantasy moved to sony. I got number 10 once I got a ps2.. .and was hugely dissapointed, never looked back.

The first RPG I ever played extensively (but was never able to beat) was Ultima 6. My dad taught computers in a middle school when I was born, so we were lucky enough to have a computer at home from the day I was born. I was raised playing games on PC as well as consoles.

But yeah, I'm definitely addicted to Eschalon as well! I can't wait for book 3 and I haven't even finished Book 2 yet.