I am literally just gonna go down a list of things I hope they include once the game releases:
1. The ability to go to other regions.
2. The ability to buy various houses, and buy multiple houses (if you can afford it of course)
3. The ability to hire/ask somebody to join you at least temporarily.
4. Dual wielding.
5. Unlimited leveling, or at least an increase from Eschalon Book II which was 30 I think?
6. More images for the character portrait (simple enough)
7. Several paths, ex. more then one ending, joining guild's, or teams, making your own decisions, and maybe adding a skill (like leadership or something) where you get better/different options when you are talking with someone.
8. Changing what your character looks like from the outside view, for example: Xed in EBII was cool looking and had blueish green clothing, but there was no armor in the game you could get that changed your look like that, so it should still require the things you need to look that way, but you should be able to adjust the color/look. So if I get, say a wizard's hat, I can change the color, and maybe the shape of the hat, and it will change what I look like.
9. The ability to change difficulty settings, after the start of the game, in-game.
10. MANY MORE MONSTERS. BIGGER AREA'S. MORE AREA'S.
11. An increase on how much gold the store-keepers have. (it got rather annoying when I found a dragon skin armor but I was focused on heavy armor and nobody could afford it)
12. Make the light armor and heavy armor skill useful past the first level of having it.