Found three more things I'm hoping for.
1. Assuming they have the same layout for difficulty at the beginning of the game for book 3, "You can't save when enemies are near, or when you are poisoned and diseased" I hope they make it so you can LOAD games when near enemies or poisoned etc... I just find it annoying, all it's really doing is making you spend 10 more seconds going to the MAIN MENU and loading your save, its ridiculous there really is no point to it.
2. Two and three kinda of go together here, I hope they make better names for the level ranking, for example, rank 27 and up in Eschalon book II have really... boring rank names, I hope they change it, and :
3. I hope, assuming they DO have a maximum level cap, the highest level you can get you can make the rank say whatever you want, this is kinda simple, and more of a personal request so I doubt they'll do it, but hey I always wanted some UBER title after I camped for 100 hours, like SUPREME COMMANDER or something.
4. If you kill a monster and it drops and item and another of the same type of monster moves over the drop and dies also with an item, the two items will be combined in one so you don't have to pick both up, for example: You are fighting spiders, you kill one and it drops meaty spider legs, another spider moves over the item and you kill it, it also drops meaty spider legs, the two items should combine in one bag/drop.
5. Really stupid decisions need to be fixed. In Eschalon book II I have only run into one thing that bothers me, it's a mission. Hopefully in Eschalon book III they fix this. The mission was to kill Darus's assassin, the thing was, you could decide to not kill Zeblin (the assassin) and the mission would fail, you could then buy skills from him, what I don't like, is why would the mission fail? You should be able to buy skills from him, then come back later and kill him, sure there was no longer an option when talking to him to say: "Die!" But that's why you hold down shift and attack him. The mission shouldn't fail unless you finish the game without killing him, or you die of course. Hopefully if they have a mission like this in book III they will change it.