Holiday Update!

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Arkos
Council Member

Re: Holiday Update!

Post by Arkos »

Ah, four days too late for my birthday. But still, very good news nonetheless. That gives me two months to clear through some of my game backlog to make room for Book 3. :D
Ssschah
Council Member

Post by Ssschah »

Any guarantee's on beta testers? Even though me and many others haven't been "active" on the forums, we've been enjoying your games a long time. :)
Thynar
Apprentice

Post by Thynar »

Oh boy, another chance to apply to play the game before it's official release!
MyGameCompany
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by MyGameCompany »

Great news! I'm so excited about this, I can hardly wait!

I may be interested in beta testing. My game company closes officially on Dec 15 (that's when the web sites will go dark), so I'll be available to help. I know a lot about testing, having done it and managed beta testers myself, and could provide some thorough testing for you.
Troy
Former indie game developer
Check out my Book III mods: The Mystery of Rockhammer Mine and Expedition into West Mirkland
mercy
Apprentice

Post by mercy »

Joyous moments for the Basilisk Team!

Lots of crunch-time, gnashing of teeth, staying up till late & working till morning, stressful months await. Must be an ecstatic feeling to finally being so far along in development, seeing the massive amount of content done, bugs waiting to be squashed, oh, great time!

Congratulations guys & girls. You definitely deserve a huge financial success with EB3!