Ulgolek glitch

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Mike Modified
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Ulgolek glitch

Post by Mike Modified »

If you should restore Ulgolek before you meet, ah, Alywin (?sp), you don't get the "Meaning of the note, part 2" quest. Ulgolek dies again.

But, after throwing away 4.5 computed game hours and doing it in the order intended, Ulgolek dies again anyway.

Mike
Ssschah
Council Member

Re: Ulgolek glitch

Post by Ssschah »

If I understand you correctly, this was happening to me too. After helping Ulgolek, killing the witch and destroying the water vile by its roots, and going up to the surface it was restored and gave you a branch. After returning to the same location, however, it was dead.
goflb
Initiate

Post by goflb »

Yup, I concur. Ulgolek was colourfully happy when I first healed it, but after leaving and re-entering, it was withered for good.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

I think the leafless Ulgolek happens no matter what. The only time he seems to turn green is when you pop up out of the trapdoor immediately after restoring his water supply.
IJBall
Major
Major

Post by IJBall »

Painted Lady wrote:I think the leafless Ulgolek happens no matter what. The only time he seems to turn green is when you pop up out of the trapdoor immediately after restoring his water supply.
^^ I think this....
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Post by lilwoofer »

Speaking of Ulgolek, and "saving" him temporarily form death, what the heck does he give you the branch for?
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Post by lilwoofer »

Thanks Prismatic, for the speedy answer!
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!