"Meaning of the note"

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Eddy
Initiate

"Meaning of the note"

Post by Eddy »

Can I get a hint (don't need a full spoiler) about part one of the "Meaning of the Note" quest?
[+] SPOILER
I found the book referenced in the note. I just can't figure what to do with the two of them. Does it have to do with "Scribe within the word I seek"?
Also, each time I talk to the Ranger who gave me the first note, it's like I have never talked to him before. I get the entire speech and about the quest whenever I go back to him. Not sure if that's just because I haven't solved the riddle or a bug.

I am LOVING part 3 though. Thank you!
Ssschah
Council Member

Re: "Meaning of the note"

Post by Ssschah »

Yes, it does have to do with it. Read carefully through the book "Snows of May" and compare it to the note. It's asking for one word, and the one word can be found if you read carefully enough...
Eddy
Initiate

Post by Eddy »

Ahhhh. Thanks. I will try again. I thought I hit the key words in the book. Obviously not.
Anthea
Initiate

Post by Anthea »

I need a little bit help. I don't understand the riddle, maybe because english is not my first language. Do I have to find a book, to solve this riddle? And if so, were will I find this book? I looked everywhere, no one sells this book. Please help me. Thanks!
Anthea
Initiate

Post by Anthea »

Meanwhile I found the Book and solved the riddle!
willwill
Initiate

Post by willwill »

Yes you need the book to solve this. You'll know when you find it.
[+] SPOILER
Some say that it they found it from Moonrise but I found it from Mirkland
But I was not able to solve the riddle even with the book (I'm non-native english speaker too). I found the answer from Steam forum.

It is
[+] SPOILER
spirits
Nolife is better than no life at all.