Couple of questions please

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
captainkronos
Initiate

Couple of questions please

Post by captainkronos »

1. Has feat duration changed? My ranger has 32 in Bow skill but it's taking more than 5 turns to replenish, more like in double figures. Or do I have to continue to increase the Bow skill until I get a 5 turn refresh?

2. Is there a Wiki for Book 3? Did a search on Google but only found those for Books 1 and 2.

Many thanks.
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: Couple of questions please

Post by KillingMoon »

The higher your weapon skill becomes, the more points you need to put in it to keep improving it.
I'm not a number cruncher, but maybe at a skill level of 32 you were already pretty maxed out in Book I and II, in Book III this may require a level of 42 or so. In the manual there is a better description of the effect - it goes for all weapons, not just the bow.
IJBall
Major
Major

Post by IJBall »

KillingMoon wrote:The higher your weapon skill becomes, the more points you need to put in it to keep improving it.
I'm not a number cruncher, but maybe at a skill level of 32 you were already pretty maxed out in Book I and II, in Book III this may require a level of 42 or so. In the manual there is a better description of the effect - it goes for all weapons, not just the bow.
I believe that's what Randomizer said elsewhere in this forum - to max out the Feats recharge rate in Book III, you now have to go over Level 40 in that particular combat skill...
captainkronos
Initiate

Post by captainkronos »

OK, thanks for this.

When I posted the original topic there was a third question I had but couldn't think what it was. I thought of it in the early hours of this morning (I'm an insomniac!):

My mage has a INT of 20 and had 7 spells memorised. Bought another spell and it said I needed to raise my INT to learn it. I think in Books 1 and 2 the number of spells you could learn was something like INT/2? Has this changed or have I encountered a bug?

Thanks again.
sgrex
Initiate

Post by sgrex »

Nope, that's not a bug, it's INT/3 now, that's what it says in the pdf manual (and WIS/3 for Divination)
captainkronos
Initiate

Post by captainkronos »

Sgrex. Found it, thanks.