Im in the House of Shame and I Like it

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
VDK
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Im in the House of Shame and I Like it

Post by VDK »

I gotta tell ya, is it just me or did the female npc characters get 150% more seductive and beautiful. Even the dwarves look like Anne Hathaway Knockouts. Its friggin awesome! Im in the middle of a quest and Im like damnit I forgot what Im supposed to do.
IJBall
Major
Major

Re: Im in the House of Shame and I Like it

Post by IJBall »

VDK wrote:I gotta tell ya, is it just me or did the female npc characters get 150% more seductive and beautiful. Even the dwarves look like Anne Hathaway Knockouts. Its friggin awesome! Im in the middle of a quest and Im like damnit I forgot what Im supposed to do.
Honestly? - It kind of bugs me that Lilith went from looking the way she did in Book I, to being a virtual Adriana Lima knock-off in Book III... :roll:

But, then again, I'm kind of a "continuity whore"... :cry: :P :wink:
VDK
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by VDK »

I thought back to Edwins Comment in Baldurs Gate 2 when he hits on Mazzy Fentan and she tells him she will destroy him. "Somebody get this jerk a banana, my kneecaps are in for a hurting". I'd never make it in book 3. A 6' 1 guy doesnt have a chance with dwarven women :mrgreen:
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

I was only a fan (in the way you are) of one of the female sprites, and it's actually one you can choose. I definitely used that spite on my mage playthrough. I mean I didn't... :oops:

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
KillingMoon
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by KillingMoon »

Since Alchemy doesn't work on all attire, I'm glad another method has been found to harden Common Peasant Breeches.
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

KillingMoon wrote:Since Alchemy doesn't work on all attire, I'm glad another method has been found to harden Common Peasant Breeches.
HAHAHAHAHA :lol: