Spoiler about Lucky and questions about his "faction"

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
kelticpete
Council Member

Spoiler about Lucky and questions about his "faction"

Post by kelticpete »

So I bet all my money with lucky and I won first round. wow! cool!

but he then tried to murder me. When I ran because he hit me twice and took away over half my HP I got him down to only about half of his HP. after a lot of backpedaling. anway soon I had a true thief fail.

so I reloaded. Brought in a big barrel of explosion. put it between me and lucky. saved game. on first reload I won game. he attacked and I backpedaled and did 140 damage and he was still alive. I soon killed him and lost

True healer challenge. I thought this was odd. he asked ME to play dice, he got mad. I ran. I then did self defense and he gets to say in a "friendly faction" not too friendly.
Pax,

Pete

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
tungprc
Marshall

Re: Spoiler about Lucky and questions about his "faction"

Post by tungprc »

What if you beat him from as far away as you can start a conversation and then quaff an invisibility potion? I don't even look at the challenges, because I think they're retarded, but would that keep them both active for you?
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Spoiler about Lucky and questions about his "faction"

Post by SpottedShroom »

You can take his money and then just run away when he tries to kill you. He'll stick to his little corner of the map and not bother you after that.