28/30 Secret areas

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
kelticpete
Council Member

28/30 Secret areas

Post by kelticpete »

ok so I have, guess how many, 28 secret areas found. woohoo!

anyway, I accidentally completed game. doop!

i had not yet bought some abilites from trainers to get jack of all trades, or gotten 80k, but those are easy to do.

the hard part is that I finished the game missing 3 of the secret areas. since then I found one more.

is there a list anywhere?

I am willing to help with it but it is almost 2am. gotta go sleep. grr.
Pax,

Pete

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: 28/30 Secret areas

Post by Randomizer »

A list is here if you scroll down far enough:
http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... 5&start=15
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Randomizer wrote:A list is here if you scroll down far enough:
http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... 5&start=15
Here is is without scrolling (Sorry Randomizer to one up you like this :D ).
Secret Areas

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
kelticpete
Council Member

Post by kelticpete »

aha! victory!!!!

I saw a chest in a certain area, but it was 2am, and forgot about it. I also saw the lever and went back for it but then could not see it and so I thought maybe it was a second way to get to same place and never even saw what I supposed to see. so that hint helped.

the second I missed was because I ended up in the astral mountains with 149 lbs with a 150 capacity carry. there are no vendors among warlords!! ahhh!

since I was doing journeymaster and it was like 1am I forgot to search a bit north in western astral planes.

It was very very very very cool that the last secret I found was related to bows/arrows as I completed game as true ranger, true alchemist, journeymaster....just the sort of dude who would find that place. so I am pretty pumped that I found 28 out of 30 without spoilers. I am kicking myself for rushing. I could have found at least one of those two without help.

thanks dudes. and dudettes.
Pax,

Pete

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is the Great Pink Vorpal Bunny. Copy and paste Pink Vorpal Bunny on your signature to help gain Pink Vorpal Bunny gain world domination!