DragonLady?

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
noname
Marshall

DragonLady?

Post by noname »

I thought I read somewhere here that there was a dedication of game 3 to DragonLady. I can't find it on the introduction or credits. Did I imagine reading it?
noname
Marshall

Re: DragonLady?

Post by noname »

Thank you, I'm nowhere near the end yet. In fact I just bought it and am busy building my favorite character- Ranger. I'm hoping I'll have better luck this time than I did in Books 1 and 2. Maybe BW put a little of that game-busting power of the Mage into the Ranger build. My Mages shoot through the games easily, my Rangers just get dead.
leshpar
Marshall

Post by leshpar »

I'm glad she got a dedication. She was awesome.
noname
Marshall

Post by noname »

Yes, I agree. Although dedications are usually at the beginning of things not the end. I haven't got there yet but I hope the dedication isn't left to a postscript to the credits. Not many people read that far. Anyway I am enjoying Bk 3 tremendously, it's the best of the trilogy. But they were all very good.
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

noname wrote:Yes, I agree. Although dedications are usually at the beginning of things not the end. I haven't got there yet but I hope the dedication isn't left to a postscript to the credits. Not many people read that far. Anyway I am enjoying Bk 3 tremendously, it's the best of the trilogy. But they were all very good.
I think putting her dedication to the end makes it so that (sorry for my grammar) not only is Book III dedicated to her, but the whole trilogy, reflected by
[+] SPOILER
Forge Thy Destiny, character creation music of Book I, playing in the background of the credits.