bugs? what bugs?

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
noname
Marshall

bugs? what bugs?

Post by noname »

I've been reading of all the bugs to be encountered in bk 3 and it just ocurred to me that I just finished a game and found only 1 very minor bug. Did all the quests too. This is most probably due to my great skill and talent as a gamer. LOL!! BTW, does anyone know how many of those Gilded Moon things are total? I found four. No's 7,10,13, and 22. If there are 22 they must be well hidden.
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: bugs? what bugs?

Post by xolotl »

noname wrote:BTW, does anyone know how many of those Gilded Moon things are total? I found four. No's 7,10,13, and 22. If there are 22 they must be well hidden.
Those are the only four there are in the base game. The code for unlocking the others is present on the other lock objects, though, so modders may end up adding in more...
IJBall
Major
Major

Post by IJBall »

xolotl wrote:
noname wrote:BTW, does anyone know how many of those Gilded Moon things are total? I found four. No's 7,10,13, and 22. If there are 22 they must be well hidden.
Those are the only four there are in the base game....
Well, not including the "special" item, needed to get in to Warren's crypt...
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

noname wrote:I've been reading of all the bugs to be encountered in bk 3 and it just ocurred to me that I just finished a game and found only 1 very minor bug. Did all the quests too. This is most probably due to my great skill and talent as a gamer. LOL!! BTW, does anyone know how many of those Gilded Moon things are total? I found four. No's 7,10,13, and 22. If there are 22 they must be well hidden.
Absolutely! Any software has bugs, you just hope you get most of the big ones out of the way before launch. Despite the list we've been maintaining, I think BW did a great job shipping a product as close to bug-free as possible.