Opinions on Book III (SPOILERS)

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Opinions on Book III (SPOILERS)

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Prismatic Maelstrom wrote:
BasiliskWrangler wrote:Did that change the overall story? Not really. Instead of fighting a single dragon at the end, you get to be part of a large battle with hundreds of combatants. Other than that, the storyline is essentially as I originally wrote it.
Was the fight with Karamiklan inevitable? Was it him that started the fight or you? Did it happen before or after Malkur and Erubor appear? Did most of the original text survive the change from the two different ending fights?
Yes, originally Karamiklan was to always side with the person you went against- side with Malkor and Karamiklan would support Erubor, and vice-versa. That was the setup for the fight. But once I knew Big K wasn't going to be part of that action, I rewrote the ending as it is now.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Opinions on Book III (SPOILERS)

Post by Painted Lady »

Prismatic Maelstrom wrote: This thought just came to me but the Dragon model might appear in the sci-fi RPG that Basilisk Games are currently working on?
Just curious BW - have you had a chance to actually start working on the new game, or have you been stuck with Book III maintenance?