Steam vs. 1.021

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
tapio
Initiate

Steam vs. 1.021

Post by tapio »

Dear Mr. Basilisk,

please update the game for the Steam platform to 1.021.

Thank you in advance
Morgan Terror
Steward

Re: Steam vs. 1.021

Post by Morgan Terror »

This update is long overdue. It was promised to us several months ago, and it's still not here. i really appreciate how BW listens to fan input and all, but without hearing that there's been some difficulties with getting it on steam or whatnot, it's starting to sound like procrastination. :( I'd really like to see this updated. I'm enjoying the game, but it could be better of the update finally arrived.
Ssschah
Council Member

Post by Ssschah »

I'd try emailing Basilisk Games, if this is the case. It is indeed many months overdue.
tapio
Initiate

Post by tapio »

Morgan Terror wrote:it's starting to sound like procrastination.
...to say the least.

Basiliskwrangler, please let us know: what have we done to you? I felt "not guilty" until I realized you are obviously trying to punish us.
Morgan Terror
Steward

Post by Morgan Terror »

Wasn't there a post here which said that there he'd received an email from steam a few weeks ago? I was going to say that that was some news at least, but it seems to have gone missing.
Morgan Terror
Steward

Post by Morgan Terror »

fair enough. The steam forums have nothing new, anyhow. Nor has the steam page. I would have bought it off the site rather than steam really, but the site no longer supports iDeal like it did for the first two games. Not having the patch isn't too bad, but it's still annoying. Late-game copper weapons are all over the place.