Perfect roll in about 50 clicks

Here's where all things related to Book III are being discussed!
Yuritau
Initiate

Perfect roll in about 50 clicks

Post by Yuritau »

Just picked up the game and started rolling with the intent of rolling until I got 102+, then this popped up. I think I wanna play it, just for a laugh.

Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Perfect roll in about 50 clicks

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Wow. That's...

Well, with that kind of luck on the roll, hopefully you'll get much better luck through the game. ;-)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

I lobbied for a "start with all 7s" challenge mode in Book III. I don't think it would actually be all that difficult compared to some of the other challenges.
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

The challenge depends upon the character class and how experienced you are. But that roll is exceeding the odds.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

Actually, what a fun way to do replay with real challenges baked in. I think I'll give a "minimal point" run through a try. Might even start with Book I.
Leezar
Marshall

Post by Leezar »

Why doesnt someone just hack the fucking thing, instead of letting thousands of greedy players roll and reroll for hours?

Im sure enough nerd-hours have been put into rolling good stats so that if their collaborate efforts instead had been directed toward the greater good we would already have colonized Mars... with flying cars.
Roughly at the same time I penetrate your betrothed, you will be penetrated by this sharpened pole
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

Leezar wrote:Why doesnt someone just hack the fucking thing, instead of letting thousands of greedy players roll and reroll for hours?
You don't need to hack it, just use the character editor to adjust your stats as you like.