THIS GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
geishaboy
Marshall

THIS GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME

Post by geishaboy »

Seriously, what can I say? This game absolutely blew me away. Everything about this game is bang on the money; the graphics, the combat system, the music, the story ect. Very rarely do I find a game that is so immersive yet so easy to just pick up and play.

To the creators, I raise my bottle of whiskey to you and tip my hat on a job well done.

My one complaint is that I almost failed an exam because I spent all my time playing Eschalon and not studying.
Honestly, if you keep making games this good I am pretty sure that earth may explode due to a mass concentration of awesomeness.

I can't wait to see what Book II will be like
Poxx
Initiate

Re: THIS GAME IS FREAKING AWESOME

Post by Poxx »

I agree : This game has it all.
I bet it's because BasiliskWrangler played Elder Scrolls and Eye of the Beholder when he was a young lad. Now those games had storyline , humor and everything an RPG needs : Just like Eschalon !
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

I totally agree. :) Pass the word to as many of your friends as you can. The more this game is purchased the more BW has to work with on Book II. And it will much better and bigger than Book I, and I'm looking forward to it.

:mrgreen:
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
Hudson
Pledge

Post by Hudson »

I have passed the word and I plan to do a write up on my blog as well that should get a few people here :)
Hudson's Hideout
My Gaming Blog
http://hudshideout.com/blog/
geishaboy
Marshall

Post by geishaboy »

I have told a few people about Eschlon, but most of my friends aren't really that interested in games at all

They don't know what they are missing I tells ya
The Master Ackrovan
Initiate

Post by The Master Ackrovan »

I think one of my favorite things about this game is the combat. It's nice and pacey, but not overly so and gives a nice, action-ie flow.

But yeah, this game is pretty darn nice. I'm glad it did well enough to merit a second game in the series.

The Great Archon