A word from Basilisk Games

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Iane »

Well all I can say is A HUGE THANKYOU to BasiliskWrangler and his team for making a game that many of us Hunger for - Thankyou and I await the release :D
Supernaut
Initiate

Post by Supernaut »

"If you really want the Mac version, I recommend waiting for it. "

I do, and I will. Thanks.
The heat from below can burn your eyes out!
Gallifrey
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Re: A word from Basilisk Games

Post by Gallifrey »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:As we approach the release of our first game, I want to thank everyone here for supporting the project. Whether you've been following the development for two years or two days, we're very glad you are part of the game's launch.
A huge congratulations on the final release of Escahlon! I've been following the game for a while now and it's really, really something to see it go from the formative stages through to actual release. What makes it even more impressive is that I know it's a great game, and that you've succeeded in making something that truly adds to and is needed in the current cRPG field.

I won't be able to make this a first-day purchase, but I look forward to playing it sooner than later!
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Thanks Gallifrey, and double thanks for the pimping you've done on RPGWatch.

We will have the game up in the next 30 minutes. We have two download links for the demo right now, one linked to FileFront and a local link from our server. Until we can get more mirrors, try to get the game off of FileFront so you don't kill our server! :) Use the Basilisk link only if there are problems with the FileFront link.

We are waiting on three more hosts to give us URLs, but we won't
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Oh, and if you happen to be one of the first to purchase the game, your order may have to be confirmed via a phone call from Plimus before a download link is sent. They usually call within the first 30 minutes of placing your order. Sorry for the inconvenience. :roll: This is only done for the first few orders.
Last edited by BasiliskWrangler on November 18th, 2007, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sol Invictus
Initiate

Post by Sol Invictus »

Sweeeet! :D
skavenhorde
Initiate

Post by skavenhorde »

Cool. I'm at work right now but it's nice to know as soon as I go home I can get it :D

Edit: I forgot to ask, will Plimus call out of the country? Like Taiwan for example :)
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Yes they will. Plimus is in New Zealand (I believe) and they have 24-hour operators.
DemonWizard
Initiate

Post by DemonWizard »

waiting for the demo link to go live to try it out , probally will buy it but no cash for games at the moment, so for now ill play the demo witch will be able to download soon i hope ;]

its here sweet you guys are great keep your word and everything!