Funny Bugs.

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Incendax
Initiate

Funny Bugs.

Post by Incendax »

Two bugs! First, you can repeatedly click on the Golden Statue in the Goblin Citadel to spawn countless goblins. If you click fast enough the goblins don't even have time to move more than a square. I just cast invisibility repeatedly and clicked on the statue enough times that 2 supernovas gave me over 100,000 experience. This was all done in under 10 minutes. You could probably do the same thing with a couple of potions and the incinerator fuel.

Secondly, if you use the three easter eggs when you have maximized your level it removes ALL your experience and turns you into a Layman. :lol:
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Funny Bugs.

Post by SpottedShroom »

Nice finds! Someone also mentioned that there's a square in Lilith's house that causes bees to spawn nearby each time you walk across it. Presumably you could do the same kind of XP spam with that trick. BW should probably make both events once-only if he ever releases a new version of Book I.
Incendax
Initiate

Post by Incendax »

SpottedShroom wrote:Nice finds! Someone also mentioned that there's a square in Lilith's house that causes bees to spawn nearby each time you walk across it. Presumably you could do the same kind of XP spam with that trick. BW should probably make both events once-only if he ever releases a new version of Book I.
This is true. You can actually use Supernova to discover any event square in the game even if it is normally invisible.

Need to find that square in Lillith's House? Cast Supernova and an explosion will happen on that square. Need to find hidden gems in the Whistling Caves? Cast Supernova and an explosion will happen on any rock that is hiding something. Think there is a trap nearby you cannot find? Cast Supernova and an explosion will happen on each square a trap exists. Any square that triggers ANYTHING will show up with Supernova.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Incendax wrote:
SpottedShroom wrote:Nice finds! Someone also mentioned that there's a square in Lilith's house that causes bees to spawn nearby each time you walk across it. Presumably you could do the same kind of XP spam with that trick. BW should probably make both events once-only if he ever releases a new version of Book I.
This is true. You can actually use Supernova to discover any event square in the game even if it is normally invisible.

Need to find that square in Lillith's House? Cast Supernova and an explosion will happen on that square. Need to find hidden gems in the Whistling Caves? Cast Supernova and an explosion will happen on any rock that is hiding something. Think there is a trap nearby you cannot find? Cast Supernova and an explosion will happen on each square a trap exists. Any square that triggers ANYTHING will show up with Supernova.
Yep. My favorite method of searching. :)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

I wouldn't want to see your living room after you lose your keys.