Arrows

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
muny
Initiate

Arrows

Post by muny »

Do Smithes only sell a limited amount of arrows?. I'm almost out of arrows and the weaponsmithe doesn't seem to have any.
Now that I think about it the smithy has the same items he did 2 days ago but the other merchant "Is" refreshing her stock.. a bug maybe
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Arrows

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

Sometimes merchants don't restock on the same 7 day schedule, but the smith will restock. Also, as you find other towns you'll find more guys to get arrows from. Important note for when you get to Border Town, open barrels can be looted with nobody caring about it.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

One of the problems with being a pure ranger in Book I is finding enough arrows. It can be a real challenge in the beginning. Your best options are to either throw all your upgrade points into things like dexterity that help you be a better archer or to add another skill like swords or crushing weapons.

If you are truly desperate you can camp out for a week so the stores can all refresh their inventory. Sleep in four hour segments so you aren't attacked. Then count out your segments until you've reached 21. A bit of a pain but it can sometimes be the only option you have.....
muny
Initiate

Post by muny »

:D Thanks, glad to hear the stock isn't limited