Killing everything in the Underground Repository

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Banewolf
Pledge

Killing everything in the Underground Repository

Post by Banewolf »

Hi,

I was wondering if massacring the underground repository (for loot and XP) will incur any penalties or consequences.
[+] SPOILER
I was kinda shocked in Book II when I noticed the old Darkford (?) captain sitting in the street drunk and fired from his job because I opened the gate.

I tried searching the forums but couldn't find anything.

Also. The forgot password function is a bit impractical, since if you don't remember your username, you're EFF'ed
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Killing everything in the Underground Repository

Post by Randomizer »

No consequences from looting and killing the Underground Repository, but using the Supernova Spell makes it easier to get everything,

Finding Captain Morgan from Darkford is just one of the few characters that carried over from Book 1 to Book 2. At least now he has a really good excuse to drink.
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Wait... Does super nova blow up the portcullises or something? If not, then how the heck do you loot the Repository? It would also be interesting to know if any other NPC's carried amulets...

Sorry for kinda stealing your topic - just figured it's better than making a new topic. But yeah - like he said, no deductions for killing everything. I actually found it rather fun to kill every single NPC in the game.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by Randomizer »

There are two keys/amulets for the Repository. All the other doors are locked.