Extremely Confused in general about everything

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Extremely Confused in general about everything

Post by deathknight1728 »

Alright I'm starting to lose track of just what in general is going on in this game. I found lillith and did her quest, she now told me to search somewhere for an underground repository. Problem is I've searched all the places there are. I barely made it through the goblin infested underground fortress thinking that was where it was. I then went to vela and found bomb thugs but no underground fortress.

Im really just confused as to what is going on in this game. I get a note from someone that has refused to show himself, where does this all click. Right now, as we speak, I'm a toddler sitting in a topless bar wondering what the heck is going on. Everyone is serving drinks and i just want to get home.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Randomizer
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Extremely Confused in general about everything

Post by Randomizer »

You need to go farther west to Blackwater and then do lots of exploring in the town. The next clue is there but it takes some work to find it.
Painted Lady
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Painted Lady »

Blackwater, which is home to the Underground Repository, is due south of Vela. Next map down in fact.....
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by deathknight1728 »

ok i found it and that explains quite a few things. Thanks for your help guys!. Whats cool so far is that i only have 2 locations that i have yet to find, vela which i just found. I think its cool that the main quest isnt that big, but side quests are many. Ive yet to do all of them.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum