For my latest character, I tried to max out armor. I believe that by the end of the game, I had 98% chance to hit everything in the game, and they had a 2% chance to hit me, including the Dirachnid and Spire Guards. In theory I could have got a few extra armor points, too, if I could have found the top-tier gauntlets, boots, and leg armor.
Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests