Goblin Warlord in Vela?

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
luther
Initiate

Goblin Warlord in Vela?

Post by luther »

I've heard tell there's a Goblin Warlord in Vela whose key I might need. I killed the Thaurax (with the help of the explosive barrels) and met with my brother, but I cannot find the Warlord anywhere... is Vela just the one map screen or could he be somewhere else? There is a jetty that just... ends... is that anything to do with it??

I'm loathe to venture east as there be Carniraptors...
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Re: Goblin Warlord in Vela?

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

luther wrote:I've heard tell there's a Goblin Warlord in Vela whose key I might need. I killed the Thaurax (with the help of the explosive barrels) and met with my brother, but I cannot find the Warlord anywhere... is Vela just the one map screen or could he be somewhere else? There is a jetty that just... ends... is that anything to do with it??

It helps to remember that you can smash open barrels to get by them when necessary. ;-)
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

Vela is only in one region. The Goblin Warloord is there, but he's not in the same direction as your brother.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
luther
Initiate

Post by luther »

Kreador Freeaxe wrote:
luther wrote:I've heard tell there's a Goblin Warlord in Vela whose key I might need. I killed the Thaurax (with the help of the explosive barrels) and met with my brother, but I cannot find the Warlord anywhere... is Vela just the one map screen or could he be somewhere else? There is a jetty that just... ends... is that anything to do with it??

It helps to remember that you can smash open barrels to get by them when necessary. ;-)

Aha! Gotcha, thanks :)

And I killed him with two arrows, again with the helps of the exploding barrels :grin: