A really cool Dual Class idea!

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

A really cool Dual Class idea!

Post by deathknight1728 »

I just thought of making a dualclass character idea with stats.

Instead of specializing in 2 attributes or 1, I thought of mastering in 3 that will serve as power.

Strength, speed, and intelligence are the 3 I decided on. With strength you get power in melee and also lvls with speed which gives a little armor as well. And finally, added intelligence makes you more bardic in that you can identify things and element resistance is useful too. At lvl 15-18 I will have all those stats at 40-45 which is pretty cool as that makes for a diverse character.

Has anyone mastered in 3 stats before or is it mostly just not as popular as 1 or 2?
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: A really cool Dual Class idea!

Post by Vroqren »

Never tried it in Book I, but in my current playthrough of Book II, because I'm trying to get everything out of Fathamurk, I'm trying to master divination and elemental, leading to me mastering Intelligence, Wisdom, and Strength.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: A really cool Dual Class idea!

Post by deathknight1728 »

I never even knew to try fathamurk as I didn't know where it is. I'll have to check that out next playthrough of book 2. Thankyou.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum