Book 1 Question-Killed Lillith

Ask questions, share hints or chat in general about Eschalon: Book I.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Book 1 Question-Killed Lillith

Post by deathknight1728 »

I just killed lillith at my current lvl 6 character for the shady man quest. I did it before completing the hive quest. Is the game still completable or should I load some other save? Im only asking as I already completed the game once, but didn't know if you have to do her quest. Thanks.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Book 1 Question-Killed Lillith

Post by Vroqren »

As far as I am aware, you do not need to complete the quests she gives you. You are missing out on a lot of experience though, as you can't give her the stinger, or start the quest to go to the underground repository. You can still enter the repository though.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
MyGameCompany
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by MyGameCompany »

Yeah, but if she doesn't identify your amulet, will you be able to get your stuff out of the repository?
Troy
Former indie game developer
Check out my Book III mods: The Mystery of Rockhammer Mine and Expedition into West Mirkland
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by deathknight1728 »

I hope that vroqren is right as I don't want to go back 2 lvls.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Vroqren
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Vroqren »

I am reasonably confident you can still enter the vault, but I would just rush to it really fast, to see if you can. If not, you hopefully don't lose too much.

Check out my walkthroughs:
Character: here
Book I: here

Book II: here
Fathamurk: here
Book III: here
SpottedShroom wrote:There's evil and then there's just being contrary to your own best interests
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

She gives you guidance as to what the amulet is, but that doesn't trigger anything in game. You can still find the password and all of the other stuff and enter the Repository without having completed the quest for Lilith and your amulet will still unlock your space there. Not to worry.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.