Will the game be sold on the App Store like the other two?

MacOS support forum for Eschalon: Book III
RPGamer
Apprentice

Will the game be sold on the App Store like the other two?

Post by RPGamer »

Basically what the title says. I don't have a credit card, and my parents only trust the app store, so I'm hoping the next eschalon is sold on the app store like the others.
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Will the game be sold on the App Store like the other tw

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

Yes. It has been rejected twice because of Apple's strict requirements. It was resubmitted last Saturday and currently in "review" status. Hopefully it will be in App Store within a few days....but you never know, we may need to change something else and then go through this process all over again.
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Moon-beast
Pledge

Post by Moon-beast »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:Yes. It has been rejected twice because of Apple's strict requirements. It was resubmitted last Saturday and currently in "review" status. Hopefully it will be in App Store within a few days....but you never know, we may need to change something else and then go through this process all over again.
Good news. It appeared on Mac App Store sometime dated March 6, 2014. I plan to purchase it there soon!

I was curious, the App Store version says version 1.01…. is there an update version already you didn't tell us about. :mrgreen:

Thanks for all your hard work!

P.S. — on Mac App Store, simply use search word "eschalon".
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by SpottedShroom »

Moon-beast wrote: Good news. It appeared on Mac App Store sometime dated March 6, 2014. I plan to purchase it there soon!

I was curious, the App Store version says version 1.01…. is there an update version already you didn't tell us about. :mrgreen:
See http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/vie ... =26&t=9170