Book III Mod: Alchemist's Tower in Moonrise (update 4/11/14)

A forum for discussing all things regarding modding of Eschalon: Book III
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Re: Book III Mod: Alchemist's Tower in Moonrise (update 4/11

Post by lilwoofer »

Thanks for that clarification. Yet, still, I was hoping for more of Heather's mods as they are perfect for people like me that like to power up fast and efficiently before heading on to do war with the rest of the land. So, again, I ask Heather if she has any more mods in planning. BW has said no more for Eschalon so I was hoping maybe someone could create more caverns and such as this series was/is exceptional and it would be fun to add more and more... greedy here, yep yep!
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!
Weird Heather
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Post by Weird Heather »

The only mod I have in the works is the large dungeon in the western Astral Range. That one is much more ambitious than the two I have already made, so it will be a while. I still hope to have the first installment of it done soon, but it could be months before that mod is entirely complete.
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Post by lilwoofer »

I will HAPPILY await, Heather, and from MY standards - mind you, others question this all the time!! - you rock AND roll!!
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!
sapientCrow
Steward

Post by sapientCrow »

Thanks for this Mod. It is pretty fantastical with all the new items and unique items.

I found a few bugs:
-When using the weapons on the enemy in the tower which needs elemental damage it does not register the damage even though the weapon has additional elemental damage.
-When using the Bludgeoning weapon I can not see any weapon equipped on my character.