Modding with steam

A forum for discussing all things regarding modding of Eschalon: Book III
Leon
Initiate

Modding with steam

Post by Leon »

Is this possible? I Can't seem to find the specified folder where my save files should be.
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Modding with steam

Post by xolotl »

Leon wrote:Is this possible? I Can't seem to find the specified folder where my save files should be.
Hm, I hadn't considered that the Steam version might store things differently. On Eschalon's main screen, click on the bottom row of text (where it has the version number, copyright info, etc), and it'll tell you where it's storing your savegames. You should be able to browse there from the "Open" dialog then. When you find out, could you post here to let me know where the save dir is? If the app isn't autodetecting it now, we could certainly fix it so that the next version does.
Leon
Initiate

Re: Modding with steam

Post by Leon »

Well, when I searched for the location with the open dialog I i did found it. It appears that my library folder was in invisible for some reason.

So. Even with a steam version the save dir. can be found under the specified folder on the eschalon main screen.

Thanks for helping me out! I've playing some Mods and I found them to be very enjoyable!