UTC

A forum for discussing all things regarding modding of Eschalon: Book III
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

UTC

Post by lilwoofer »

I think I am losing it compared to this fast paced world. DubTeaEff does UTC mean... down in the bottom right corner... something about time... can anyone teach me? I tried Binging but all I get is United Technology Center. And BW, SS or any other member here, you can delete this thread once I have the answer!! Thanks all! :?
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!
xolotl
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: UTC

Post by xolotl »

lilwoofer wrote:I think I am losing it compared to this fast paced world. DubTeaEff does UTC mean... down in the bottom right corner... something about time... can anyone teach me? I tried Binging but all I get is United Technology Center. And BW, SS or any other member here, you can delete this thread once I have the answer!! Thanks all! :?
Wikipedia is your friend! :) Yes, it's about time. UTC is effectively GMT (ie: Greenwich Mean Time, ie: the time it is in London (though I think they might do some kind of Daylight Savings nonsense too?)).
lilwoofer
Senior Steward

Re: UTC

Post by lilwoofer »

thanks, xolotl! Now BW, you can delete this thread! Curiosity assuaged!
I will stay an initiate, please,let the officers, lieutenants, etc. do the brain work, I will be the grunt! GRRRR-Unt!