Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
vdweller
Senior Steward

Re: Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse

Post by vdweller »

blatherbeard wrote:I have a friend who writes for Gameskinny.

Ive asked him if he was interested in interviewing you for the game.

ill give you his details once i find out if he can.
Awesome! Thanks a lot!
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

Not a problem, he lives in Scotland though, so time difference.

lol
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

I THINK i sent you a pm LOL

let me know if i didnt send it right and ill try again when i get home from work
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

vdweller
Senior Steward

Post by vdweller »

Yes, read it and shared it in the game's media pages! It was a solid one!

Thank you for referring me to Damien!
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

Anything for a buddy!

i just wish my other buddy still played and reviewed games for his website. I think he sold it, but ill ask him.

diehardgamefan.com

Prismatic Maelstrom
Major
Major

Post by Prismatic Maelstrom »

Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse is on sale with 40% off!
Changelog for version 1.2.1:

Content
- Added 4 rare items (3 are unlockable)

Bug fixes
- Fixed the "Gone with a bang" mission victory condition issue

Misc
- Repair III now correctly says it repairs 15 barricade health points
- Item unlock event now correctly states that you unlock the item and not immediately obtain it.
Thanks for the update! Thought we had our last one because you went quiet. Have you moved your next project to another website?
Book II and Book III Soundtrack on YouTube | Thaermore Revisited - A Mod for Eschalon: Book I
vdweller
Senior Steward

Post by vdweller »

Prismatic Maelstrom wrote:Emerge: Cities of the Apocalypse is on sale with 40% off!
snip
Thanks for the update! Thought we had our last one because you went quiet. Have you moved your next project to another website?
I am fully into developing the next game, but I will make the occasional trip back to Emerge for some small update/improvement! No website yet, just the dev blog, which is now under a new url, http://gleanerheights.blogspot.com
Last edited by vdweller on November 1st, 2016, 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Prismatic Maelstrom
Major
Major

New update this week with free content. I've played for more than 150 hours and think a handful of achievements are too high with their requirement. Take the party member one, I don't think I'll be able to get 250 deaths without doing it on purpose. I rarely lose a battle now.
Book II and Book III Soundtrack on YouTube | Thaermore Revisited - A Mod for Eschalon: Book I
vdweller
Senior Steward

Post by vdweller »

Prismatic Maelstrom wrote:Image

New update this week with free content. I've played for more than 150 hours and think a handful of achievements are too high with their requirement. Take the party member one, I don't think I'll be able to get 250 deaths without doing it on purpose. I rarely lose a battle now.

*You* rarely lose a battle now. Ask the other poor fellas :P I get the occasional Steam comment and/or negative review that the game is badly balanced and TOO DAMN HARD

Prismatic Maelstrom
Major
Major

Emilios Manolidis wrote:Awesome! I will post, in a couple of weeks, the names and artists of each track, most of which are under the Creative commons attribution or Public Domain license and can be found at freesound.org. Some really great short ambient tracks there!
I don't mind, but did you mean months instead of weeks? :wink:
vdweller
Senior Steward

Post by vdweller »

Prismatic Maelstrom wrote:
Emilios Manolidis wrote:Awesome! I will post, in a couple of weeks, the names and artists of each track, most of which are under the Creative commons attribution or Public Domain license and can be found at freesound.org. Some really great short ambient tracks there!
I don't mind, but did you mean months instead of weeks? :wink:
Shieeeet. I totally forgot. Posted now.
Prismatic Maelstrom
Major
Major

After nearly a year of not playing I've finally got the last two achievements I need for completion. Thank you for reducing the party member one. I really should write a review for this on Steam as it doesn't deserve a mixed response. I didn't get any new item unlocks which was disappointing, had to have a look in the files to see what I was missing.
vdweller
Senior Steward

Post by vdweller »

Yeah, I need all the help I can get to get out of the "Mixed" reviews territory :)
Prismatic Maelstrom
Major
Major

I know you've moved on to other things, but is there any chance you could update the grid artwork for this game on Steam please?