An old game in the 90's...

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
dare49devil
Senior Council Member

An old game in the 90's...

Post by dare49devil »

I think, having read alot of threads and such around here...I'm almost a youngin? 18 here...Anyway...When I was younger back in the day..There was a game for Mac that I played and LOVED, but it only was a demo, but I played for 20+ hours on that damn thing. Hehe...The game was called something like...Task Master? Taskmaster? Something of that sort...It is a CRPG...I'm pretty sure, turn based, etc. etc. Uhh, yea..Does anyone know what I am recalling? (btw I am new here, obviously by post count, I tried the demo to this game because I felt the aching of taskmaster in my memory and searched RPG on steam and found ESCHALON!!!)
getter77
Senior Steward

Re: An old game in the 90's...

Post by getter77 »

Yep...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tomb_o ... er#Sequels

I believe there's some links out there for them somewhere...can't recall where though.
http://www.roguetemple.com/forums/index.php?topic=395.0 What I'm trying to accomplish in life.
dare49devil
Senior Council Member

Post by dare49devil »

OH MY GOODNESS. There is is, unfortunately my mac is long gone.. hmm. =/

Thanks man, I just spent like a few hours reading about it. Ah the memories. Has anyone actually played it?
shunkaha
Pledge

Post by shunkaha »

i remember that game, we had it on the computers at school in a program called 500 mac games, one of the others was escape velocity.
vdweller
Senior Steward

Post by vdweller »

Heh, this reminds me of Yoda Stories for Windows.

When we were young, many games looked like, you know, something more than what they will look if we play them again. I guess modern 8D games with 1053452524356 on-screen polygons contribute to this effect.