Lionheart

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
Sanctus
Marshall

Lionheart

Post by Sanctus »

Do u guys like this game?
I like the storyline quite a bit but the gameplay is full of sh@t(pure hack 'n' slash)
Graphics are nice and the sounds are well done
May the sky never fall on your head
Gallifrey
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Gallifrey »

I never finished it. It had so much promise, but the developers just dropped the ball with it, unfortunately. It starts out well, but then as you say turns into pure hack and slash tedium. Which is a great shame, since it seems that the ideas and ability were there, but it just didn't get finished.
I mean to someday complete it, making a stealth-oriented character to bypass the redundant combat.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!
Sanctus
Marshall

Post by Sanctus »

Its very hard to make a char like that... I tryed and I failed(maybe you wonth... who knos...)
Gallifrey
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Gallifrey »

Well, the character I had was essentially a "fighter/thief" with a bit of magic on top. Stealth worked fairly well for a while, but it seems that at the later stages my sneaky skills just weren't high enough.
I have a terrible tendency to try and do too much with a character, so I figure that if I focus on stealth primarily, it may work. But then, like you said, I do think it may be tricky and that's just another bunch of hours wasted on a failed play-through. And when there's so much else to play......
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!
Sanctus
Marshall

Post by Sanctus »

If I where you I wouldn't try to do that... To much time wasted on a stupid game...
There are other witch may need your atention
Gallifrey
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Post by Gallifrey »

That's ultimately my thinking as well. Just not enough time to play everything I want to, so I have to be picky.

Although, my current computer can't play any of the new games coming out, so I may get the chance to re-visit the old ones.
Sanctus
Marshall

Post by Sanctus »

Good thinking ;)