RPGs for PC

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
over_cloud9
Initiate

RPGs for PC

Post by over_cloud9 »

Hey friends,I love playing RPGs and have dedicated a website to RPGs for PC-

http://www.overcloud9.com

(as I don't own a mac :( so it's difficult providing support for mac games to players).I also used to write free walkthroughs for RPGs,but with my own game coming up I can't manage enough time nowadays.So you'll also find free walkthroughs for many RPGs there to complete the games that you've played but left unfinished.I would love to see you at our site,play games(there are free ones too),give your opinion on the games you've played,etc etc.Enjoy! :wink: :mrgreen:
Our newest 3D adventure game: A Sirius Game is now available!

Click here to download.

Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Re: RPGs for PC

Post by Evnissyen »

Cool, I'll have to go through it, thanks.

India, eh?
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
over_cloud9
Initiate

Post by over_cloud9 »

Evnissyen wrote:Cool, I'll have to go through it, thanks.
India, eh?
Yup!
These are mostly casual indie RPGs for PC.
Last edited by over_cloud9 on May 28th, 2010, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Click here to download.

CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

He was referring to your location. ^_^
over_cloud9
Initiate

Post by over_cloud9 »

I know that :D answered it and additionally added some information about the games available there.

Click here to download.

Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

Heh, now I have to counter-correct, or something.

I think Bernie was just pointing out a pun . . . indie/India. I didn't see it, myself, until I looked over it again. :|
Certainty: a character-driven, literary, turn-based mini-CRPG in which Vasek, legendary "Wandering Philosopher", seeks certainties in a cryptically insular, organic, critically layered city.
Rush
Senior Council Member

Post by Rush »

Thanks for posting the site, Over_Cloud. I downloaded and played EpiQuest (for several days running)...a game that plays much like the Dragon Warrior/Quest and Final Fantasy games of old. I liked it, save for the fact that as your characters become stronger, so too do your enemies, grrrrr, lol. I am heading back to download another (some good free RPGs listed). Thanks again.

Rush.
Last edited by Rush on May 31st, 2010, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some came to sing, some came to pray
Some came to keep the dark away...
Rush
Senior Council Member

Post by Rush »

Rush wrote:...save for the fact that as your characters become stronger, so too do your enemies...
That actually makes better sense if you have experience playing EpiQuest. Sorry about that.

Rush.
over_cloud9
Initiate

Post by over_cloud9 »

Newer games are added every week,so you'll never run out of games. :mrgreen: Thanks and enjoy! :wink:

Click here to download.

Evnissyen
Captain
Captain

Post by Evnissyen »

I'm a little overloaded on games and game demo's, at the moment, but I'll get around to exploring it soon. It does look like a nice, and useful, site.

For one thing: Recently I've started looking into JRPG's, but I've found that the more interesting-looking ones (like Persona, for example, I think) are console-only. It would be nice to be able to explore a wide range of JRPG's that've been ported to Windows and/or Mac.
Rush
Senior Council Member

Post by Rush »

Trying to download Legionwood. Blasted onsite advertisements and pop up advertisement windows keep forcing the game download page to load and reload and load and reload and, well...you get the picture, I'm sure...grrrrr. Funny, but I didn't have that problem when I downloaded EpiQuest. Might be my computer (shrugs) so I'm dropping by my inlaws in the morning in order to try downloading it there.

Rush.
Rush
Senior Council Member

Post by Rush »

Evnissyen wrote:It would be nice to be able to explore a wide range of JRPG's that've been ported to Windows and/or Mac.
I hear you, and agree, Evnissyen.

Rush.
over_cloud9
Initiate

Post by over_cloud9 »

Rush wrote:Blasted onsite advertisements and pop up advertisement windows keep forcing the game download page to load and reload and load and reload and, well...you get the picture, I'm sure...grrrrr.
Rush.
Damn mediafire :oops: I thought that would be the fastest server to allow download of free games.Thanks for notifying,I updated with a better link.I hope it will not annoy with many ads.The shareware game downloads however do not have any ad,etc.
Rush wrote:
Evnissyen wrote:It would be nice to be able to explore a wide range of JRPG's that've been ported to Windows and/or Mac.
I hear you, and agree, Evnissyen.

Rush.
There is one JRPG for pc named Eternal Eden and it is a popular one.You can try it.

Click here to download.

Rush
Senior Council Member

Post by Rush »

Quick question(s), Over_cloud9:

How many Aveyond games are there, and, if I download/purchase them all, in what order should I play them? Thanks.

Rush.
over_cloud9
Initiate

Post by over_cloud9 »

Rush wrote:Quick question(s), Over_cloud9:

How many Aveyond games are there, and, if I download/purchase them all, in what order should I play them? Thanks.

Rush.
All of the aveyond series are present in the site.You can play Aveyond and Aveyond 2 in any order as their stories are not related and they were the most popular ones.From Aveyond 3 onwards,if you want to get the hang of the story then the order should be- Lord of Twilight,Gates of Night and then The Lost Orb.There is another sequel to this series which is the last one that is set to release.It's name is The Dark Prophecy.Enjoy! :D

Click here to download.