Elemental - War of Magic

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
Farwalker
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Elemental - War of Magic

Post by Farwalker »

Thought I'd give Elemental a try, with wistful hopes that it might have a bit of Master-of-Magic-like fun buried in there somewhere.

If it's in there it's buried deep. My advice: save your pennies and your time for something better.
llew silverhand
Senior Council Member

Re: Elemental - War of Magic

Post by llew silverhand »

I'm interested in this game, but I'll be waiting til the price drops. I've spent too much on games lately and need to restrict myself to insane deals only for a while.

I tried it at a friend's house, and I think I'll enjoy it - wish they'd release a demo.
Llew Silverhand - Once and Future Gnome King
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

I've read some good things about it.... except for the bug-ridden part.
getter77
Senior Steward

Post by getter77 »

I don't know that I regret my pre-order made those many months back when it was announced and such, but certainly, I won't be bothering to install it any time soon by the shake of things.

Certainly a lesson on how not to launch a game to boot.
http://www.roguetemple.com/forums/index.php?topic=395.0 What I'm trying to accomplish in life.
Farwalker
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by Farwalker »

getter77 wrote:I don't know that I regret my pre-order made those many months back when it was announced and such, but certainly, I won't be bothering to install it any time soon by the shake of things.

Certainly a lesson on how not to launch a game to boot.
Agreed. To their credit they've said they intend to try to fix it (and they admit there is lots to fix), so perhaps they can hang in there long enough to evolve it into something good.