Any good iPhone RPGs?

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
MyGameCompany
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Any good iPhone RPGs?

Post by MyGameCompany »

Just got an iPhone 4 on Verizon to replace my 6 year-old phone! Anyway, I'm just wondering if there are any good RPGs on iPhone 4? Most of them I'm seeing in the App Store are primarily combat oriented. That's ok, but one of the things I like about RPGs is exploring the world, finding secret areas, etc. Are there any good games along that line? Thanks!
Troy
Former indie game developer
Check out my Book III mods: The Mystery of Rockhammer Mine and Expedition into West Mirkland
Donleon
Fellowcraft Apprentice

Re: Any good iPhone RPGs?

Post by Donleon »

Try out Doodle Jump. You explore areas, fight against evil monster's and you can get cool items :wink:
fudgemaster
Apprentice

Post by fudgemaster »

The Quest is a good one. It's UI is like a Dungeons and Dragons game and it is expanding rapidly with tons of expansion packs.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

fudgemaster wrote:The Quest is a good one. It's UI is like a Dungeons and Dragons game and it is expanding rapidly with tons of expansion packs.
I liked the Quest but stopped playing it after a while. I played it on my regular Mac. Lots to do, plenty of running around and Take lots of notes! :)
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!