Dungeons of Dremor

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
Iane
Officer [Bronze Rank]
Officer [Bronze Rank]

Dungeons of Dremor

Post by Iane »

Released on Steam 2 days ago

Web - http://www.gaslampgames.com/

For just $5 it's a blast :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNHzcmWK ... r_embedded
llew silverhand
Senior Council Member

Re: Dungeons of Dremor

Post by llew silverhand »

I picked it up this weekend, been having a great time :D
Llew Silverhand - Once and Future Gnome King
CrazyBernie
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Post by CrazyBernie »

I missed out on grabbing DoD when Steam was having the after-Thanksgiving sale... it was only $2.50. However... it was just added to the latest Humble Bundle (I'm not particularly liking how they're cherry-picking for the HB, but I still want to support the indie scene, and Introversion has some great concepts) which I grabbed when it came out... so I basically scored it free!

Anyways, I've readily enjoyed what I've played so far, especially since it "scratches that itch," and the gameplay and setup are similar to an idea I was myself conceptualizing for a fun, not-too-stat-heavy style RPG (not that I'd ever be able to create such a game, but I like to put ideas together). It can be very simple, or quite complex, depending on what you choose for skills. I'm working with a Rogue-ish character, with skills like Dual Weilding, Artful Dodger, Thrown Weaponry, and of course Burglary. No creation skills for me this time around... it's all grab and sell. ^_^
quasimodo
Marshall

Post by quasimodo »

I got it yesterday in the humble bundle. I've been waiting for a version without the Steam/DRM. It looks pretty good at first glance. So many ways to die.