What should I play?

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: What should I play?

Post by deathknight1728 »

Painted Lady wrote:
deathknight1728 wrote: And if you would rather play a turnbased game by this company, the company is currently making a party based/turnbased rpg set in the same universe and in the same vein as the original divine divinity.
Does this new game have a name and/or due date?
http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/article?ar ... f=0&id=499

That link gives a good article about the game. Its called: Divinity Original Sin. It will feature a 2 player party which is controlled by the player. Supposedly will be heavily story-driven like all of their other games. I still prefer divine divinity as much more replay value, but if you like turnbased it should be out in a half a year. Follow them on the site at larian studios.
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Farwalker
Officer [Silver Rank]
Officer [Silver Rank]

Post by Farwalker »

I can't recall if I tried divine divinity, but the discussion reminds me of Sacred. I had fun with that.

The expanded edition of Sacred let you play as a dwarf. The dwarf was fun. Especially his mortar attack. Think of a cannon strapped to his back pointing up...

The rest of the Sacred series failed to interest me, but running around with that dwarf - good times.
Chris The Avatar
Pledge

Post by Chris The Avatar »

If you are looking for something new and similar to Eschalon/Ultima/Diablo look/feel... You may want to try Fantasy Realm Online. It is an online rpg but has a classic look and feel to it and plays well just by yourself.