Interesting Kickstarter for PNP fans

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Interesting Kickstarter for PNP fans

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

http://kck.st/NHTRFy

I thought Conclave looked interesting, especially for those of us who grew up playing P'n'P RPGs but don't have local people we can play with anymore.
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Re: Interesting Kickstarter for PNP fans

Post by sirdilznik »

That is interesting. I can't remember the last time I played PnP and while this won't be exactly that, it does seem somewhat close.

/rubs chin
Will Pay For Cloth Map
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

I wanted to bump this up for people to take another look. I've been playing the free, open beta of Conclave. I really like a lot of the stuff about this game. They have some kinks to work out, but that's really what the Kickstarter is for. Giving them the funds to back the rest of their expansion. There's just over a day left, so check out the game (http://www.playconclave.com ) and if you like it, consider backing the Kickstarter. My only interest in this is that, as someone who's already pledged, I'd like to see it happen. I have no association with the developers. I just think it's a cool game.
---

deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by deathknight1728 »

Thanks Kreador for posting this. This was really a good idea and I watched the whole video. Im going to wait until it comes out but I have good feelings. This has old school d and d written all over it. Any idea when it might be out or is that too soon?
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

The full game should launch in February or so according to the Kickstarter plan. They've been running the beta open and haven't yet shut it after the Kickstarter finished (they JUST made it to full funding in the hour before it closed, actually). It's fun and I look forward to seeing what they do adding more quests.
---