Project Eternity

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Project Eternity

Post by Dragonlady »

New update up just a bit ago. $3Mil mark made! Wow! Some extra goodies and cards and more available. Some free, some not. :) And cool new Wallpaper of some player characters.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
llew silverhand
Senior Council Member

Post by llew silverhand »

Yeah, I went in on this...and I upped my pledge on Fargoal 2 about 3 hours before it closed - they barely scraped by, but hey, they made it!
Llew Silverhand - Once and Future Gnome King
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

With about 30 hours to go the campaign is past 3.3 million (counting PayPal). I think we're going to get that second big city! :mrgreen:
Will Pay For Cloth Map
Rune_74
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by Rune_74 »

See thoms, no doubt in my mind that you could get at least 200k to work on your new game:)
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

With 6 hours to go the project has amassed well over 3.7 million, counting PayPal. This is now the most successful video game Kickstarter campaign ever (Ouya was hardware, not a game). This might even reach 4 million before it's all said and done. :shock: :mrgreen:
Will Pay For Cloth Map
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

sirdilznik wrote:With 6 hours to go the project has amassed well over 3.7 million, counting PayPal. This is now the most successful video game Kickstarter campaign ever (Ouya was hardware, not a game). This might even reach 4 million before it's all said and done. :shock: :mrgreen:
Reached 4 mill. Now we have to wait and hope the extra stuff added will not take more time. :)
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

Dragonlady wrote:
sirdilznik wrote:With 6 hours to go the project has amassed well over 3.7 million, counting PayPal. This is now the most successful video game Kickstarter campaign ever (Ouya was hardware, not a game). This might even reach 4 million before it's all said and done. :shock: :mrgreen:
Reached 4 mill. Now we have to wait and hope the extra stuff added will not take more time. :)
Agreed. But if it does I'd rather they take the extra time rather than cut content or release a bug-infested mess. I can (begrudgingly :wink: ) wait.
Will Pay For Cloth Map
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

sirdilznik wrote:
Dragonlady wrote:
Agreed. But if it does I'd rather they take the extra time rather than cut content or release a bug-infested mess. I can (begrudgingly :wink: ) wait.
I would too but, I'm not in the best of health and would love to see it before I enter the greatest adventure of all. :roll: Right now things are relatively okay but... :)

I've got Book III to look forward to though so I'm happy. :lol:
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

Dragonlady wrote: I would too but, I'm not in the best of health and would love to see it before I enter the greatest adventure of all. :roll: Right now things are relatively okay but... :)

I've got Book III to look forward to though so I'm happy. :lol:
Sucks to hear about your health, Dragonlady. I hope it improves and you have a long and healthy path yet ahead of you.
Will Pay For Cloth Map
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

sirdilznik wrote:
Dragonlady wrote: I would too but, I'm not in the best of health and would love to see it before I enter the greatest adventure of all. :roll: Right now things are relatively okay but... :)
Sucks to hear about your health, Dragonlady. I hope it improves and you have a long and healthy path yet ahead of you.
Thank you. Blood pressure and diabetic stuff under control but heart problems will never recover. Right now I'm lucky to have about 42% of heart pumping ability. It was lower. I take each day as a plus and make the most of it with what energy I have.

Sorry for the downer guys and gals. Now, if the various games I'm looking forward to come out sooner then I will be extatic! :)
Kreador Freeaxe
Major General
Major General

Post by Kreador Freeaxe »

[passes Dragonlady a big stein of Daring Dan's Dragonade--guaranteed to extend any dragon's life.]
---

Kill 'em all, let the sysadmin sort 'em out.
blatherbeard
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by blatherbeard »

ACK!!!

Ill send some healing energies your way dragonlady! As a fellow diabetic, i feel your pain to an extent. (although mines controllable by diet and pills)

Hugs and stuff sent your way!!!
The armies joined in a bloody battle on this fine day, then storm clouds broke, and it rained.

So they all went home.---Story knots within blatherbeards Beard.
Lord_P
Officer [Platinum Rank]
Officer [Platinum Rank]

Post by Lord_P »

We need candecium dust to construct a time portal. That way Dragonlady can visit the launch day of any game possible.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

:oops: :oops: :oops: Thanks everyone. It makes me feel better just knowing someone cares.

Diabetic stuff controlled by diet and 1 pill. Though pill has been giving me problems lately. The doc wanted me to switch from Vytorin to another (read less expensive for hospital) since Vytorin had sooooo many side effects, so they said, they put me on another type of pill. I have food/med allergies and that one did a number to me. I complained and they just put me back on the old one. PHEW! Still have to wait another week before all the residuale effects of it are gone. I discovered recently that all the drugs I'm allergic to weren't the drugs themselves but the 'binders' they put the drug in to make a pill! Doing your own detective work is hard but sure get to stick my dragon tongue out to the medics. :)

Humm, that reminds me, gotta go sign up for forum for Project Eternity. :lol:
sirdilznik
Officer [Gold Rank]
Officer [Gold Rank]

Post by sirdilznik »

Here's the first look at an in game environment, with characters and movement:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... UleDEFkUtE

Holy ****, that looks amazing! I'm really impressed by the level of quality here, especially the level of detail on the characters themselves. For an early proof of concept, this is extremely impressive.

Note: Apparently the weird blurring of the character when walking is a byproduct of the compression of the video. Josh Sawyer has stated that there is no blurring in-game.
Will Pay For Cloth Map