Eador: Genesis

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Post by Dragonlady »

I got email from GOG this morning saying 'Eador: Genesis' was on sale. Has anyone heard or played this game? I think it is a Russian made game revised for English readers. Over 120+ hours of play, or so they claim. Mac & PC

Grow stronger turn, by turn.

Eador: Genesis, an impressive turn-based strategy with RPG elements, that sends you on a quest to conquer a shattered realm,

The world is no longer whole. All that remains are the islands of existence drifting aimlessly through the endless ocean of emptiness and oblivion. This broken realm houses many aspiring despots, hell-bent on uniting the floating shards of land under their own rule. There was, however, no single monarch who could achieve that feat since the time of the cataclysm. That won't stop you from trying, of course. Is it because you're even more hungry for power and wealth then your opponents? Or maybe you see a higher purpose in domination over Eador? Maybe you believe, that the world united under the rule of one strong leader will finally begin to heal? As one of the Masters, you're free to exercise your will however you see fit. But know this: history will judge you.
Here is a link for more info: http://www.gog.com/news/release_eador_genesis
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
SpottedShroom
Captain Magnate
Captain Magnate

Re: Eador: Genesis

Post by SpottedShroom »

That looks awesome. Maybe worth the $5 to find out if I can get it to run on Linux under WINE/dosbox.

Anything that reminds me of Master of Magic is pretty much an automatic buy. One day I'll fulfill my dream of a browser-based multiplayer rewrite...