Looking for a specific kind of RPG...

We're gamers in here! All platforms, any genre. Share with us your latest gaming obsession.
Mod
Apprentice

Looking for a specific kind of RPG...

Post by Mod »

I was wondering if anyone knows of any RPGs that are the sort of life simulation in a way? The game style like Stick RPG 2 for example?
Dragonlady
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Looking for a specific kind of RPG...

Post by Dragonlady »

Mod wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows of any RPGs that are the sort of life simulation in a way? The game style like Stick RPG 2 for example?
Have you looked into: : "The Sims - Medieval"?

http://www.ea.com/the-sims-medieval

I got this as a Xmas gift 2 years ago but still haven't managed to get through the tutorial. :( I was rather excited about it way back when. Noticed on Google just a minute ago that there are a number of 'help' sites & cheats too. Maybe I'll take another look soon.
Sometimes the dragon wins...
Help save the earth. It's the only planet with CHOCOLATE!
deathknight1728
Illustrious
Illustrious

Re: Looking for a specific kind of RPG...

Post by deathknight1728 »

Favorited!

Yeah, my sister loves the Sims so when she hears that there is a new one with that in there, she might like it. She isn't as big a gamer as me, but if there's one game genre her and her friends like-its simulation games.

The bad part-She's been making characters in the game off every one of our family members and she even made me in one of the games. I had to laugh when she made my character psychotic and a kleptomaniacal thief. The funny thing about that is that my thieving days are over :)
"As long as 60% of the things you do are good, it doesnt matter what the 40% is."-PQ

His face turns a twisted grin. Its a little disturbing. "Vicious vermin, I'd like to strangle every one of them."-Captain Johnson, Avernum