Is it legal to do so?

Windows support forum for Eschalon: Book I
Lucifiel
Apprentice

Is it legal to do so?

Post by Lucifiel »

Hi there, because I got so absolutely busy with life, I haven't had a chance to touch most of Eschalon and a ton of other games I bought some time ago. Now, I'm thinking of selling off most of my games for now and getting it again when I've got much more time on my hands. Plus the recent financial crisis, I admit, hasn't helped me any. :/

Question: is it legal to sell off my cd(or basically, transfer my account)? Or am I breaking any EULA or other agreement?

Thank you,
Lucifiel
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Is it legal to do so?

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

This is fine, you can sell your CD (technically that means you must uninstall the game from your computer as well, but whether you do or don't is your decision). I completely understand what it's like to buy more games than you have time to play! :)
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
mushpuppy
Initiate

Re: Is it legal to do so?

Post by mushpuppy »

BasiliskWrangler wrote:This is fine, you can sell your CD (technically that means you must uninstall the game from your computer as well, but whether you do or don't is your decision). I completely understand what it's like to buy more games than you have time to play! :)
Oh boy I've been doing this literally since the first day I ever bought a computer game. I STILL haven't finished Suspended.