Loken
Pledge

Book 1 Demo crashing

Post by Loken »

Hey,

Get this error message when resting and am summarily botted from the game;

Eshalon: book 1

Tried to load 22 but failed

I never get to the random encounter no matter how long I rest which makes me suspect the game has a problem with this script, it could also be because I have over 23 hours of play with my current character on the demo version of the game.

Just have to say the game has thus far been a joy to play and Im still stuck with the demo :D I recently purchaced this excellent game via steam, unforutlately it refuses to show up for download at all :cry: - not an issue steam is heping me with the problem, but untill then I felt I needed to get/give input on the game

any help would be appreciated

cheers

al
BasiliskWrangler
Site Admin

Re: Book 1 Demo crashing

Post by BasiliskWrangler »

This error is due to the fact that you've advanced your character to such a high level that the game is trying to load a random encounter creature that is not included in the demo. It's really an oversight on our part- we didn't think players could advance so high in the demo.

You'll need to purchase the full version to avoid that message and find out what happens later in the game! :)
See my ramblings and keep up with the latest news on Twitter & Facebook.
Loken
Pledge

Re: Book 1 Demo crashing

Post by Loken »

Man you're an actual legend, cant belive you replied in such a shot space of time :D - must say just got through readin the Who is BW post and I am like in awe your dedication to this project is phenomenal much kudos dude! :mrgreen:

also I have already purchaced book 1 through steem however the full game has not (yet) appeared in the my games tab. I have posted on steam support for help but so far havent heard back from threm :( I acctualy can not wait to play this game

Cheers BW

p.s. Off to restart the demo with a new character :lol: